What is Cyber Security?

Cybersecurity is the protection of internet-connected systems such as hardware, software and data from cyberthreats. The practice is used by individuals and enterprises to protect against unauthorized access to data centers and other computerized systems.

strong cybersecurity strategy can provide a good security posture against malicious attacks designed to access, alter, delete, destroy or extort an organization's or user's systems and sensitive data. Cybersecurity is also instrumental in preventing attacks that aim to disable or disrupt a system's or device's operations.


Why is cybersecurity important?


With an increasing number of users, devices and programs in the modern enterprise, combined with the increased deluge of data -- much of which is sensitive or confidential -- the importance of cybersecurity continues to grow. The growing volume and sophistication of cyber attackers and attack techniques compound the problem even further.

What are the benefits of cybersecurity?


The benefits of implementing and maintaining cybersecurity practices include:

  • Business protection against cyberattacks and data breaches.
  • Protection for data and networks.
  • Prevention of unauthorized user access.
  • Improved recovery time after a breach.
  • Protection for end users and endpoint devices.
  • Regulatory compliance.
  • Business continuity.
  • Improved confidence in the company's reputation and trust for developers, partners, customers, stakeholders and employees.

Comments

  1. http://www.nobipureastup.comillalg.gov.bd/

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://mitnickhacks.blogspot.com/2021/12/what-is-cyber-security.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new comment is invisible on this phone.

      Delete
  3. Family was has their identity stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. ထာ၀ရနွင္းဆီ

      Delete
  5. Am looking how to unlock phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone has hacked my phone and the accounts. I have an idea as to who did it. What can I do about it legally. I really need help with this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please call Me asap. If you can give me your view or opinions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes we are hackers and I am pz07

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anybody here able to help with my searches a d things I do being reedited or images of people I know being uploaded and targeting me. Atwell as my YouTube videos ( I play a video it has background noise and I rewind the same video and whatever background noise was going on suddenly is not there. I. Having trouble with what to do I need help and I have had no luck with law enforcement

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do email me ftl1221@outlook.com I'm needing help with what to do my youtube and phones I'm general have been targeted and network is obviously being monitored but being that it's personal attacks I don't belive law enforcement would do any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Help me find my hackers please

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to upgrade my jamb result for this 2022 exam please help can I do it

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must jam your jamb!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who can/will root my phone safely? I have no computer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please help with finding my hacker. I think it's a network analyst using their company software to mirror my network and reroute my signal they remotely accessed and took all my data but I need to confirm its them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My name is Michael Carranza in my phone has been hacked by my neighbors and they're changing things around I need help so I can take this to the proper authorities can you please help me sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts